Monday, August 6, 2012

Gold coast you are so sunny

Dennis left last week and I have been living in my brothers house, trying to sell his stuff as he moved to melbourne head over heals.
My days pretty mich consist of lying at the beach, shopping, cleaning, selling stuff, lying at the beach and lying at the pool for a change.
It's supposed to be the middle of winter here and while my brother isn't having alot of fun with 14 degrees and rain I have 22 degrees and blue skys every day. Tough winter to get through ;-)
Today I have an interview with the owner of a station in SA to get a job there for three months thanks to my little brother. Hopefully that works out. Untill then  I am ... lonely oh so lonely ... i have nobody... of my own uuuuhhhhhh ...
oh no wait... i do have someone here !!
BERT ! always trying to get into the picture

1 comment:

  1. Hallo Yvonne,
    ich hoffe es geht dir gut dort drüben am POOL und in Ollis altem Haus. Schön dort, nichtwahr???? wünsche dir viel Glück und pass auf dich unbedingt auf, denk dran, die restlichen 35 KG deines Lebens stehen hier in meinem Zimmer deine MUM - HDL

    ReplyDelete