Monday, July 16, 2012

Arriving in Australia

We have been in Australia for two days now. At 6.20am on Sunday morning the Plane arrived and we where picked up by my brother and his Family. This was the first time I saw his 2.5 year old daughter Skylar.
We then drove to the Gold Coast where they live. Spent the day going shopping, to the beach for a bbq and at night we went into the Burleigh Head national Park to find dome spiders. Olli wanted to show them to us. He and Dennis where scared hahaha
We fell dead asleep at 7.30pm and woke up the next day at 7am. 12 hours sleep. Not bad. I drove Skylar and Kim ( Ollis wife ) to preschool, trying not to drive on the right side and cause an accident.
After that we had some breakfast and drove to a huge shopping center. Buying everything we need for our camping trip starting today. A nice dinner at a Mexican restaurant and chocolat fondue at Max Brenner (yuuuumy !! ) made for a perfect ending to a tireing day. Sadly this morning I woke up at 4 am ... oh well, I am in a rush now to get ready to pick up the camper.

Sorry for all the missspelling...  I am in a rush .. remember  :P






No comments:

Post a Comment